|Company||Aidan Kelly Contracting|
|Listed||Mon 18 Jun, 3:27 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Site Foreman
Working as part of our team you will be working within the Wellington region with a diverse range of projects.
And it’s a great place to work!
We also use a diverse range of equipment including trucks, excavators, directional drills, hydro-excavators, compressors, pipeline welding, cable hauling and a variety of small plant.
What you’ll need to succeed
• A great attitude
• Be safety conscious
• Be reliable, honest and trustworthy
• Proven experience
It would be an advantage if you:
• Are certified & hold current NZTA TC or STMS level 1
• Hold a current Class 1,2 or 4 driver licence and hold endorsements such as WTR
• Have experience in both concrete and asphalt reinstatement
• Any other relevant knowledge
For more details about our company including location please visit facebook or our website: www.aidankellycontracting.co.nz
To apply for this role or for more information, please email:
Aidan Kelly Contracting is committed to providing a safe and drug free work place
The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.