|Company||Concrete Structures (NZ) Limited|
|Location||Palmerston North, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Tue 26 Jun, 2:50 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
The new 7.6km off-road shared pathway which includes a 190m long bridge for cyclists and walkers will link Palmerston North city, Massey University and Linton Military Camp.
The project requires 10 onsite workers with various skills from July to December 2018 and we would like to utilise local labour wherever possible.
There is an opportunity for good staff to join the Concrete Structures team long term following completion of this project.
Applicants with specific skills in the following should apply:
- Formwork Carpenters
- Crane Drivers - Crawler/Mobile
- Concrete placers
- Steel Fixers
- General Labourers
All applicants must have the following attributes;
- Genuine commitment to working 5 days a week
- Reliable and Punctual
- A positive and hardworking attitude (You may be required for long hours some days, you need to be able and willing to do this when required)
- Work well within a team environment as well as individually
- Able to follow instructions and use initiative
- Carry out all work in a safe and professional manner
- Physically fit
- Have your own reliable transport
Applications must be made through this website with C.V, references and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position must be fluent in the English language.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.