|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 27 Jun, 5:08 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
1.) Is good natured
2.) Is honest and reliable
3.) Has suitable experience
4.) Has appropriate tools
5.) Strong passion for the building industry;
6.) Strong work ethic and proven reliability;
7.) Experience with commercial and residential builds;
8.) Any interviewed applicant will be subject pre-employment drug testing, background checks with references will also be carried out.
Job responsibilities will include:
• Ability to efficiently order and select timbers and materials having in mind job requirements while also preparing layouts;
• Experience erecting framework and roof framing, ensuring accurate cutting and shaping;
• nailing fascia panels, sheathing roofs, and fitting exterior wall cladding and door and window frames
• Ability to repair existing fittings a bonus but not necessary;
• Work with plastic laminates, Perspex, metals and may construct concrete formwork
• Most importantly an attention to health and safety considerations for the benefit of both the individual and the team.
If you're keen on being part of AWF, get in touch NOW! We know it'll be worth your while.
To inquire please call Milo on 021618677 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can apply to the advert portal.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.