|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||$26 - $32 Per Hour | Long term Project|
|Listed||Mon 8 Jan, 2:20 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- $26 - $32 Per Hour
- Long Term Role
- Variety of Civil Projects to choose from
Want to work for a family owned, well established civil contractor and be rewarded with a high pay rate?
In this role reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will complete a range of excavation projects Christchurch based.
Ideally for this role you will have:
- Class 2 and WTR endorsements
- Site works, bulk earthworks and roading operating expertise with finishing skills
- Experience using GPS machinery (if not training will be provided)
- Be able to back up on other machines as and when required such as excavators
No CV? No problem, we can create one for you.
For further information, contact Esther Hickin on 03 3535682, 021473381 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.