|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Thu 11 Jan, 9:09 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Immediate Start
- Challenging civil roads project with stable hours
- Experience with heavy trucks essential
Max Contracts is a People Solutions company to the construction industry specializing in managed labour, labour hire, contracting and permanent recruitment throughout New Zealand. Our vision is to establish and build long-term trusting relationships with our clients as we strive to become their complete construction partner.
We have multiple long term opportunities for experienced Dump Truck Drivers to work on large scale project's throughout the Canterbury Region.
The selected candidates will have experience and proven competence in operating the following Truck brands - Volvo, CAT & Moxy heavy vehicles.
In order to be shortlisted for these roles, selected candidates must have the following;
- Have At least 2 years' experience operating heavy trucks in a construction or civil environment.
- Valid Construct Safe would be an advantage - if not full training will be provided.
- Have a W endorsement or a Current Class 2-4 driver's license.
- Have a proven work history.
- Flexibility to labour should the project require.
For all Kaikoura roles we are offering Day and Night Shifts alongside FREE ACCOMMODATION and ALL MEALS PROVIDED.
To find out more about our roles, call Zach today for a chat.
Call the Max Contracts office on - 03 365 0088
Email your application / CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.