|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||$28 - $35 Per Hour / Permanent Position / Vehicle|
|Listed||Thu 1 Feb, 8:19 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- $28 - $35 Per Hour + Vehicle
- Strong Forward Workload
- Progression Into Supervisory Roles
- Immediate Start Available
This well established local Christchurch based civil contractor specialises in marine works, energy pipelines, civil structures and foundation work.
With an attractive forward workload and their ability to continually win new projects, the need has arisen for an Earthworks Foreman to join their team in a newly created position.
In your new role reporting into the Operations Manager, some of your duties may include:
- Site set out, running jobs from start to finish
- Being hands on when required, running a crew from on an excavator
- Oversee earthworks production targets to ensure deadlines are met
- Able to be highly skilled in batter work
- Reading plans, co-ordination of labour, machinery and materials
- Training and mentoring of earthworks crew members
This role would suit an experienced operator looking to take the next step in their career or an experienced working foreman looking to make a transition.
In return you will work for a well established Christchurch business that provides an excellent working culture to allow you to reach your potential. They value their staff and encourage personal and professional development.
No CV, no problem, we can create one for you.
For further information on this role, or to discuss other roles in the market, please contact Esther Hickin on 03 3535682. Alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.