|Listed||Wed 21 Feb, 3:51 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Skills / qualifications required:
- Class 2 licence
- Wheels Tracks Roller endorsement
- Minimum 5 years experience working as an Excavator Operator
- Civil / Earthworks experience essential
- Genuine focus on working safely at all times
- Ability to pass a pre employment medical and drugs test
- Ability to get on with people
Working in a pacific island location, this role would be ideally suited to a person who has previously worked away from home. In this role you will work in a mixed team of Civil Engineers, Excavator Operators and Diesel Fitters, it is essential that you have a good work ethic and outstanding ability to perform as a skilled Excavator Operator.
In your down time you can take advantage of the opportunity to swim, snorkel and fish and interact with the local population.
For more details on this opportunity please contact Thomas Smith on (04) 917 0868 / 021 917 295, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref: TS64029
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.