|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Hourly Rate|
|Listed||Thu 1 Mar, 2:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- $24 - $27 based on experience
- 40 – 50 hours per week
- Immediate Start
- Ongoing projects and long term positions
Tech 5 are recruiting for the market leaders in the Civil Construction sector of New Zealand’s infrastructure for our Flatbush client. Our clients provide road construction & maintenance, as well as infrastructure and subdivision work.
As an experienced Dump Truck Driver you`re keen to join a team of supportive operators within a company that will your reward you for your skills and work with you to develop your career.
Become part of our existing earthworks team based in Flatbush with potential opportunities to work in other parts of Auckland as required. You will need to have a work ethic that demonstrates a strong commitment to team as well as a disciplined approach to your work with a high regards for Health & Safety.
Besides a good common sense approach, positive and energetic attitude you`ll need:
- Knowledge, understanding and experience in the construction roading industry
- A minimum of a clean class 1 driver`s licence with RTW endorsement
- Must have experience driving a dump truck
- A proven history of reliability and good timekeeping
- Can do attitude and positive attitude
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please click apply now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.