|Listed||Mon 5 Mar, 11:12 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
As a successful Driver/Operator you will be involved in general operating of truck/machinery and labouring duties within our team. The Driver/Operator is responsible for ensuring all plant equipment is present, serviced, maintained and operated in a professional, safe and efficient manner that complies with all relevant legislation, regulation and policy, and achieves agreed productivity and quality targets.
- You should hold full clean drivers licence, minimum Class 2 but Class 4 (would be an advantage) with WTR endorsement preferable.
- Experience in operating a variety of civil machinery is advantageous
- Proven work history with experience in civil infrastructure, including maintenance & construction
- Work well in a team environment, but can work well alone when required
- Be reliable and hard working
- Have a positive 'can do' attitude
- Show commitment to safe work practices
In return we offer:
- Stable working environment
- Full Time hours guaranteed – minimum 40 hours per week with paid over time
- Extensive training and development opportunities to help enhance your skills and advance your career
- Uniform and safety gear provided
If you have read this far then there is a good chance that this is the role for you, so what's stopping you?
Seize the opportunity to secure your future with Downer, and apply now!
Click Apply now below or visit www.downercareers.co.nz and search job number 549020.
As a WorkSAFE environment all successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.