|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||20-28|
|Listed||Mon 5 Mar, 3:16 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- You will work with good people and definitely be kept busy.
- If you are eager to build your career have a Class 2, 4 or 5 licence and enjoy being kept physically active our roles provide a balance of driving, operating machinery and labouring.
- Your WTR licences will be essential to the role as its a role.
- This is a role where you need to be flexible to go from driving to operating machinery to helping out with labouring.
- Everyone pitches in and helps and there is a great sense of team spirit. If this sounds like you - outdoors, enjoying nature with a great team who love what they do - then click "APPLY" NOW!
- We offer competitive rates, lots of work on at the moment and a great opportunity to build your career.
If you want to become part of a great team who value you and promote a culture of learning and development, then look no further.
We look forward to receiving your online application. For more information call Niki Keeley on 09 295 9747.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.