|Pay & Benefits||Up to $30 p/h depending on experience|
|Listed||Mon 5 Mar, 4:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
As reward for your experience and ability you will be offered some of the best rates available in New Zealand along with assistance with your relocation to Canterbury.
In return for you hard work you will receive the following:
- A valued position within a strong team environment
- Competitive pay rates with accommodation assistance
- Opportunity to further career and progress into more challenging and rewarding roles
- Social events and team building
Minimum technical requirements to apply for this role:
- Extensive experience operating machinery in the civil field
- Familiar with roading, drainage, earthworks or sub-division work
- WTR endorsements
- Class 2-5 licences an advantage
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply! For further information call Aaron on 03 3777 197.