|Company||Pioneer Concrete Pumps Ltd|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 6 Mar, 3:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Operation based in Auckland, Wellington and Bay of Plenty.
We are looking for Concrete Pump Operators and Labourers for the Auckland region.
Excellent earning potential
Support from an experienced team
On job training provided
Job entails heavy lifting, cleaning of equipment, maintaining equipment, using machinery and any odd jobs that are required.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
1) A high level of self motivation and an overall drive to succeed
2) Good communication and listening skills
3) The ability to work in a team environment
4) An interest and desire to work in the construction sector
5) Be reliable, trustworthy and able to work unsupervised
6) Applicants must be physically fit as this job is very physically demanding
7) A high standard of work ethic is required, along with good health and safety practices.
8) Hold a current NZ Drivers Licence (class 4 for pump operator) or overseas equivalent
If you have the above qualifications we want to hear from you if you.
Pioneer operates a zero alcohol and drugs policy.
For Auckland, Phone Stephen 021-503-484 email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.