|Company||John Austin Ltd|
|Listed||Wed 7 Mar, 9:28 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We’re looking for an experienced digger driver working to move to the next level in job management and growing our earthmoving operations.
If you want an opportunity in earthmoving and contracting with responsibilities of organizing your own work program this role could be for you. A key part of the job will be developing and growing our customer base of work, which will include keeping in touch with our existing clients and finding new opportunities.
To be suited for this role you MUST:
1. Be an experienced operator who is looking for increased responsibility.
2. Have extensive experience with machinery.
3. Be customer focused to deliver quality service on time.
4. Be willing to commit to the seasonal demands of the Agricultural Industry.
5. You’ll be able to advise farmers on their contracting needs, have excellent organizational and planning skills with attention to detail, be able to identify bottlenecks in work flow and organize resources around them, and you will be willing to learn.
6. Strong leadership, communication and people management skills will also be important.
7. An attractive remuneration package is available to the right person with bonuses available for willingness to work longer charge out more hours at the peak of the season.
We are long time market leaders in this industry, built through trust and quality service with cutting edge technology.
Email Mark Daniels at email@example.com
John Austin Ltd, RD 5 Te Awamutu
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.