|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Pay & Benefits||87000|
|Listed||Fri 9 Mar, 12:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Your skills and experience will include:
- Evaluation of piling equipment suitability for Projects
- Making sure all Piling equipment is fit for service at all times
- Mechanical Works on all Plant and Machinery - including welding activities.
- The timely and economic maintenance and repair of plant, equipment and tools
- Providing a high level of customer service, both Internal & External.
- Provide technical support and advice to the Operations Personnel
- Maintain concise files for each plant item
- Conduct periodic audits of plant, reporting on safety issues. Conditions and general upkeep
- Fulfilling all Health & Safety requirements expected of the position.
- Fulfilling all Environmental requirements expected of the position
- Security of work site and machinery
- Other duties as requested by the Mechanical Services Manager
- Conducting Competency Assessments of operators
- Training of Staff where required in Piling Equipment operation, safe handling, maintenance and selection.
- Supporting a culture of learning for apprentice mechanics within HEB Construction
Close off date for applicants will be Monday 22nd March 2018
Pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol tests will be conducted
Our privately owned company views its people as an investment in our future. This role will give you an opportunity to influence the future of the business. You will be part of a dynamic team. If you are highly motivated and enjoy a high degree of autonomy you will enjoy the busy and rewarding environment and career pathway that HEB can offer you.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered in keeping with the successful applicant's skills and experience. For further information call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.