|Company||ROCKHARD CIVIL AND DRAINAGE LTD|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Christchurch and Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 12 Mar, 1:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
All the training and growth opportunities of a large organisation, but the values and culture of a family owned business, renowned for training some of the best in town.
- Opportunity to make a real positive difference and take ownership of your role.
- You need to be a team player willing to get involved to complete any task.
- Can think on your feet demonstrating a positive and cooperative personality
- We have an impeccable health and safety record, you will need to be a positive participant in our health and safety goals.
Candidates need to have WTR ideally have a class 2 license and 2 plus years experience.
Either experience with small machines less than 10t dealing with excavating around services, lifting drainage materials and working in restricted work spaces.
Or experience in large machines dealing with deep drainage and installing trench shields must have class 2 license.
- We have very a strict pre employment, random and regular drug testing policy.
- Rockhard has a culture of fitness, fun and good hard work.
- We operate a modern fleet of smoke free Utes, excavators and trucks.
- Above all, you need the GO HARD attitude.
If you can commit to this send us your CV, mobile number and state the position you are applying for.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.