|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 13 Mar, 8:04 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
As an integral supplier to the building industry they are experiencing exponential growth and expect this to continue in the coming years. A new team is required for the morning and afternoon shifts, so grab your buddies and apply today!
If you would like to secure a future within one of New Zealand's largest companies the opportunity is now.
We are seeking experienced nail gun and saw operators to join our team for an afternoon shift.
Enjoy the summer days to yourself and work:
Mon - Thu: 5pm - 3am, Friday: 3pm-Middnight
Mon - Thu: 6.30am - 5.00pm, Fri: 6.30am - 3pm.
If you have experience using a variety of power tools, are reliable, have transport, would pass a drug test and have a clean criminal history, we want to hear from you now
You will ideally have, but not required:
- previous experience within a pre-nail factory environment or
- completed a pre-trade course or
- completed some or all of a building apprenticeship
- building trade related skills such as able to read basic building plans and
- computer or machine operating experience
To be eligible you must:
- Have a priority focus on health and safety
- Be able to pass a drug test
- Have a clean criminal history
- Have a NZ Drivers License and reliable transport
Your work ethic and ability to be a team player, combined with your industry skills and your commitment to learn will be rewarded with an exceptional remuneration package, opportunity for growth and a great working environment.
For this you will get a rewarding position in a strong team environment, potential for 50 hours of work, medical insurance and overtime.
Please apply now through the Extrastaff link below and we will be in touch very soon.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.