|Company||Waterflow NZ Ltd|
|Listed||Fri 15 Nov, 7:48 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Waterflow is a fast-growing innovative company and are NZ leaders in sustainable and power free wastewater treatment systems, branded as NaturalFlow. Working across the country to protect our environment, now and into the future, we work hard to provide innovative and cost-effective wastewater solutions to our clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic registered drain-layer to join our great drainage and install Team. Working on a huge variety of rural sites in the area, installing wastewater systems and relevant drainage.
Typically working on excavators up to 12 ton
It would be great if you were certified and have 3+ years’ experience in a similar role, including project management, however any relevant experience will be valuable to you in this role.
What we are really looking for is a hardworking, 'can-do' attitude, and someone who is willing to get stuck in and get the job done, helping the Team forward in all aspects of the projects.
You must be/have:
• be a Team player & have fun
• have a high level of personal integrity
• be able to produce neat & tidy work onsite
• have ability to learn quickly and embrace new ideas
• be customer focused and self-driven to succeed
• be energetic and enthusiastic, with good communication skills with our clients and Team
• A high regard for health and safety standards
• be able to look after and maintain plant and machinery
• have care and respect for the properties we work on, leaving them in best possible condition at the end of the job
Also will need to have relevant licenses including Class 2.
Class 4 & 5 would be a great advantage
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.