|Company||Adecco Personnel Limited|
|Location||Nelson, Nelson / Tasman|
|Listed||Wed 20 Nov, 5:08 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
We are looking for candidates for long-term assignments who are physically fit, keen, reliable and have their own transport to get to and from work daily.
These assignments are based within the Nelson region and will involve early morning starts and possibly some late finishes as it gets busier - who doesn't want extra hours to save for Christmas holidays!
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!
What We Can Offer:
- Consistent hours
- Further opportunities for the right candidate
- Standard PPE provided
- Great environment & team
- Monday to Friday with some Saturday work
- Immediate start
- Hourly wage, paid weekly
- Licenses - W,T,R with a Class 2 and 4 being advantageous
- A minimum of 2 years' experience either on a roller, dozer, digger, or Class 2 or 4 truck
- Your own vehicle to get to and from work daily
- You must be physically fit and capable - and not afraid of hard work
- Have a proactive approach towards Health and Safety
- Be prepared to work as a team player
- Under-go and pass a pre-employment drug screen
These are long term roles for the right candidates. A great attitude and willingness to learn are a must and you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and contracts.
If this sounds like you then apply online NOW or give Shane a call on 0275730828 or 035390514.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.