|Company||Smith Crane and Construction Ltd|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Fri 23 Mar, 3:28 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Must have proven experience in the above position and the following areas;
• Good written and communication skills
• Precast mould/formwork setup – using timber, steel, fibreglass and rubber mediums
• Specialist precast concrete finishes – including exposed aggregate using wash, retard and sand bed methods, acid etching, patterned and coloured finishes.
• Remedial works to all finishes, including solid plastering
• Attention to detail and reliability essential
This is a permanent position with an immediate start.
We have a drug and alcohol policy that includes pre-employment drug testing.
If you believe you have the qualities we seek, please email CV or apply in writing in confidence.
We reserve the right to reply to only suitable candidates.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org ( Attention: Roger Duncan)
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.