|Company||Fulton Hogan Limited|
|Location||Wairoa, Hawke's Bay|
|Listed||Tue 3 Apr, 10:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best people!
We are looking for self-motivated individuals to join our drainage team based in Wairoa and be involved with on-going construction and development work. You will be a part of the drainage installation components of our contracts, delivering quality workmanship and ultimately exceeding our clients' expectations with the end product.
You will be motivated, productive and share the same respect we do for creating a safe working environment. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in the installation of storm water and sewer lines preferred
- Experience in plant operation and general construction experience
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude towards maintaining a safe working environment
- Class 2 licence minimum with WTR endorsements preferred
- Focus on quality workmanship with good problem solving skills
- Ability to work productively with minimal supervision
What's in it for you? Fulton Hogan is a company that is dedicated and passionate about creating a Zero Harm workplace environment. You will be joining a team that encourages on-going training and staff development, and you will have the support and opportunity to progress and up-skill in your role.
To be successful applicant will need to pass a pre-employment medical which includes drug and alcohol testing.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.