|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Thu 5 Apr, 9:03 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Tradestaff is a leading supplier of temporary and permanent staff for trades and industry roles across New Zealand. We specialise in making the recruitment experience cool and easy - let Tradestaff do the work of finding your next job.
About the role:
We have clients who are looking for workers with all kinds of civil construction experience. You will be working with a good crew Monday-Friday and possibly the odd Saturday. This is a fantastic opportunity to advance your skills and career within this industry - APPLY NOW if you have the skills our clients are looking for!
To successfully apply for this role you will need:
- Civil construction experience
- Full & clean drivers licence with your own reliable transport
- WTR endorsement is an advantage (but not a necessity for some roles)
- Strong communication skills
- To pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test
- Two contactable recent work related references
- To be reliable, strong and fit
- To be available full time and on-going
- Site Safe Passport or happy to complete the course
Apply ONLINE with your CV now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.