|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 4:13 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Growing business with development opportunities
• Work with high performing teams
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Brosnan Construction we firmly believe that a strong company culture is critical to ensuring a consistency to the way in which we approach and deliver our daily work. Ours is built around three key pillars of Relationships, Integrity, and Leadership. Our culture is one of ‘making a positive difference’ in all aspects of the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate for the role of Project Administrator, will be well organized, have a high attention to detail, and is willing to do a little of everything in a vibrant and growing organisation.
You will be a strong team player with a flexible approach to your work and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively to achieve common goals. You will work well under pressure and approach your work with an enthusiasm and a commitment to delivering the best results for the team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support document management processes
• Develop and complete manual template for each project
• Obtain and collate all completion information such as:
• Producer Statements
• Maintenance requirements
• Building consent paperwork
• Lodge CCC and CPU applications
• Track and manage subcontractor insurance certificates for renewal and expiry
• Assist with Plant Management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Previous experience or knowledge in Building & Construction would be an advantage.
• Advanced Microsoft Suite
• Fully funded health, life, trauma and income insurance (after 6 months)
• Great team and role support
No Agencies please.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.