|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$80000 - NZ$100000 per annum + Work/Life balance|
|Listed||Tue 6 Mar, 5:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Career development is promised
- A salary to match your experience from $80k upwards
- Efficient corporate structure to assist you
- Big projects to add to your portfolio
- A team culture of like minded people and down to earth people who enjoy a laugh
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A team of around 40 Civil, Structural, and Geotechnical engineers accompanied by Planners, Designers, Surveyors, and Project managers who combine their knowledge and expertise to offer technical excellence across 4 offices
They are looking for a talented Planner wanting to make a change and join their busy consulting practice in Tauranga.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Processes, including obtaining Resource Consent / Subdivision Consent from your local District Council or Regional Council.
You will also assist with initial pre-purchase feasibility reports, District Plan / Regional Plan interpretation, Assessment of Effects on the Environment, through to representation at the Environment Court.
Work will include reporting, expert evidence collecting, consents, and design.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- A Planning degree and 4+ years' experience
- A full NZPI membership or you are working towards it
- You are a team player and a strong communicator who wants to achieve a great career
- Are competent in the RMA consent processes
- You want to work on big and interesting projects
WHO TO CONTACT:
Please contact the Engineering recruiter Sean Anderson on 021-729-809 / email@example.com confidentially for more information, if this role does not appeal to you then still get in touch as I have a large list of consultancies who have vacancies.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.