|Company||CablePrice (NZ) Ltd|
|Location||Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty|
|Pay & Benefits||Rewarding Salary $$$ + Employee Benefits|
|Listed||Thu 14 Nov, 6:24 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
CablePrice NZ Ltd is the exclusive authorised dealer in New Zealand for Hitachi Construction Machinery, Bell Equipment, HSC Cranes and John Deere Construction and Forestry Equipment. CablePrice is also an authorised Service Dealer for Scania Trucks and Buses. With a proud history of over 60 years in the industry, CablePrice NZ Ltd employs approximately 380 staff, and has 15 branches nationwide and continues to drive towards a strong future.
About the Opportunity
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Service Advisor to join our Rotorua branch and work alongside our Equipment workshop team in a permanent full time capacity. In this role, you will be an integral member contributing to the success of the team and will have a willingness to learn and develop yourself for career progression opportunities.
In this position, you will enjoy working understanding customer needs and will be responsible for providing a complete solution for the delivery of maintenance of service work to ensure the customer experience is positive and beyond satisfactory.
You will become the single point of contact for the customer, providing relevant, accurate and timely information through each stage of the service process, ensuring customer expectations are met and exceeded. You can be part of a wonderful new solution for customers and you get to work with some great people.
About You - if you consider yourself to have the following, then we want to hear from you!
- Excellent customer service and business development skills - promoting service and labour delivery and demonstrated history increasing sales profitability using professional sales techniques
- Proven organisational and planning skills - previous history working alongside a service workshop, organising WIP's and ensuring appropriate resource allocation
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills - liaise with customers professionally both in person and by phone and keep them informed of progress with any jobs
- Excellent interpersonal skills both verbal & written
- High level of computer literacy
- The ability to perform under pressure and to prioritise and multitask in a time driven environment
Knowledge of the automotive or heavy transport industry would be desirable and will prove beneficial.
About the Offer - In return, CablePrice (NZ) Ltd can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package in line with that of middle management
- Discounted health insurance premiums with Southern Cross
- An opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable company
- Well-equipped, modern facilities
- Interesting and varied work
- A supportive team environment
- The opportunity to further progress within the company
Our people are the key to making CablePrice a successful company. We encourage an innovative, fun work environment and a positive culture. Our people are engaged, motivated and we work hard to keep it that way. We invest in our employees with ongoing coaching, training and career development as well as succession planning and promotion from within.
If you want to work with the best, are passionate about excellent customer service and are looking for long term career growth with CablePrice then this is the perfect role for you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.