|Company||OneStaff Auckland Ltd|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 25 May, 1:21 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our client is a leading and innovative tier 2 Commercial Build Construction company.
They have a wide variety of projects and a strong forward work load
Duties and responsibilities
- Programming, contractual and financial control of projects
- Liasing with clients, stakeholders,council representatives,Engineers and Architects
- Co-ordination and Supervision of Site Management project teams
- Enforcing Health and Safety policy
- Implement Quality Control policy
- Successful project delivery in terms of quality,budget and programme
- Trade background or appropriate construction tertiary qualifications
- Auckland Based
- Proactive Self Starter
- Proven leadership skills
- Proficient IT and programming skills
- Health and Safety
- Stable Employment Record
- 10 years New Zealand experience with tier2 main contractors in a similar role.
- Extensive knowledge of concrete, pre-cast, structural steel and interior fit-out.
- NZ Resident
Take the next step up in your PM career !
Apply now call Simon Ellis at OneStaff tel 021 2226864
Candidates must be have New Zealand Residency or a work visa
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.