|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$70-$90 ph|
|Listed||Sun 27 May, 9:04 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
One of New Zealand's leading commercial fit out contractors is seeking to add an experienced internal fit out Project Manager to manage the completion of a internal fit out programme in Auckland CBD. This project is a $9M Retail Fit Out Project based in one of Auckland's most prestigious up and coming commercial locations. The contract duration will be a minimum of 12 months.
Job title: Senior Project Manager
Company type: Main Contractor
Contract type: Contractor (PAYE or GST)
Contract duration: 12 month rolling contracts (with extension)
Salary: $70-90 per hour(DOE)
Project Types: Commercial Projects
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Project Manager will be responsible for the project management of major fit out projects for commercial buildings throughout Auckland.
- You will have overall responsibility for the projects on site, and the allocation of work involved in these projects.
- Managing and working closely with the Pre-Contracts and Contracts team
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, in budget and to specification whilst adhering to legal compliance and regulations
- Full contract management of several projects from initiation through pre-construction, site mobilisation, construction and handover to client in a work package delivery model
- You will be directly responsible for all project specific safety, quality, budget and construction programmes
- Providing guidance and support to the Site Management and operational teams
- Responsible for client-side deliverables, programmes, risk assessments, method statements, and site records
- Practical buildability assessment & input
For further information or to register your interest contact Michael Donaghy at Franklin Smith Construction on 021 504 639 or email your CV to email@example.com. All correspondence is confidential.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.