|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$80 - NZ$90 per hour|
|Listed||Sun 27 May, 9:04 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
A unique opportunity to shadow a general manager of one of New Zealand most respected tier 2 main contractors. This is an immediate start, work on planning, programming, financials, recruitment, forecasting etc... Get your foot through the door and work with the best.
- You will have overall responsibility for the projects on site, and the allocation of work involved in these projects.
- Managing and working closely with the Pre-Contracts and Contracts team
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, in budget and to specification whilst adhering to legal compliance and regulations
- Full contract management of several projects from initiation through pre-construction, site mobilisation, construction and handover to client in a work package delivery model
- You will be directly responsible for all project specific safety, quality, budget and construction programmes
For further information or to register your interest contact Michael Donaghy at Franklin Smith Construction on 021 504 639 or email your CV to email@example.com. All correspondence is confidential.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
As this is contract position, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for face to face interviews in New Zealand will be considered for the advertised position.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.