|Pay & Benefits||Competitive package and vehicle and phone|
|Listed||Fri 1 Jun, 4:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We've been in business for over 20 years, so our systems and processes are sound and our teams are packed with knowledgeable and experienced people. And we are looking for more to join!
Our team at Classic Builders Whangarei are on the hunt for a next-level Construction Manager who's main job will be to bring our clients' dreams to life.
Other accountabilities include:
- Managing the direction, schedule and progress of allocated houses, ensuring that all timeframes and priorities are met
- Ensuring the construction of Classic Builders new home builds in the Whangarei region are delivered in full, on time and in spec
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered during the construction of all new homes so that the Classic Builders brand continues to deliver excellence and high quality
- Developing and maintaining quality, positive relationships with suppliers and contractors
- Quality Assurance and Health and Safety duties
To be successful in this role, you'll need to be a trade qualified and experienced Builder with construction/project management experience, as well as some further studies/qualifications in Construction Management (or similar).
With that you will have sound knowledge of the NZ Building Code and be able to offer advice and problem solve.
Core to what we do at Classics is our values, so if these resonate with you and the way you work then you'll fit in fine:
- We care
- We work as one team
- We are daring
- We deliver excellence
If this sounds like a bit of you, then let us bring your dreams to life as well and apply by clicking the link!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.