|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$165K + vehicle + phone + laptop|
|Listed||Thu 7 Jun, 5:16 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
With a number of projects due to commence in the near future, a need has arisen for a Senior Project Manager to come on board. A role that will be the highlight on any CV.
As a Senior Project Manager you will be a key member of the management team and responsible for planning, coordinating and managing the delivery of projects from commencement to completion.
Ideally you will have the following skills:
- A tertiary qualification related to construction industry
- More than 10 years of experience in the construction industry with at least 5 years in senior management role
- A proven track record in the delivery of projects.
- Working knowledge of NZ construction law and general conditions of contract
- Ability to deliver project safely, on time and to the specified quality
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Be highly motivated, reliable, and able to work autonomously whilst being a team player
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- High energy level and able to achieve results
On offer will be a competitive package including vehicle and other allowances, ongoing training for personal development and progression.
To discuss the above role in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Tom Kilby on 021839809, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter email@example.com