|Company||Ministry of Social Development|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 8 Jun, 11:23 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
2 x Auckland
1 x Hamilton
1 x Wellington
1 x Christchurch
About Future State Physical Security Environment (FSPSE)
The FSPSE project will implement an enhanced interior fit-out in the Ministry’s frontline service centre sites nationwide. The fit-out will strengthen physical security in its service centres and will also support the Ministry’s focus on enhancing client service experience. Service centre sites will be allocated into tranches and the fit-out will be implemented over a number of years.
About the role:
The Site Manager will plan and deliver a number of site projects in parallel with each other. Taking concept designs and working with suppliers and end users to implement the projects. This includes developing and maintaining key project document and controls.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in managing construction/fit-out projects, with a strong understanding of project management methodologies.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and strategic thinking ability.
- Strong relationship management skills – ability to establish, build and maintain relationships with a variety of key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to adapt these to suit the needs of the audience.
- Strong technical knowledge of office fit-out projects is advantageous.
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, please apply online with your CV and cover letter.
1 Your cover letter will be a key part of our assessment process, so please highlight how your experience relates to the key accountabilities listed in the Position Description.
2 Please indicate in your cover letter which is your preferred location.
Internal MSD Employees – please apply through your myHR portal at work. This will ensure that your myHR employee profile is visible as internal candidate.
External Candidates – (including Oranga Tamariki—Ministry for Children employees) must apply directly through our MSD careers page at https://jobs.msd.govt.nz
Closing date: Sunday, 24 June 2018.