|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Competitve Salary + Vehicle|
|Listed||Fri 8 Jun, 4:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
As a There is currently an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the team and deliver a large project within the Education sector.
Project Manager, your duties will include:
- Overseeing the site based team
- Ensuring the project is delivered in a timely manner
- Liaising with clients and consultants
- A high level of programming
- Maintaining the highest standards of safety
- Quality management
- Setting and maintaining an efficient strategy
- Developing and building relationships
You will have a trade background and/or relevant qualification to be considered for this role. You will also have extensive experience in managing Projects in commercial construction in New Zealand.
To discuss the above role in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Sam Dick on 04 894 8513, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter email@example.com