|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$150K + vehicle + laptop + phone|
|Listed||Fri 8 Jun, 5:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
With 100s of projects already completed and some outstanding relationships within the industry, the future is safe with these guys. Their project focus is apartments with projects typically ranging up to $40million in value.
A need has arisen for an intermediate to senior level Project Manager to join this close knit team and deliver a $35million apartment block in Auckland's city fringe.
The role will include but not be limited to;
- Overseeing the delivery of projects
- Overseeing/managing a large site-based team
- Reviewing specifications and plans
- Management of schedules and programming
- Interaction with architects, engineers and consultants
- Ensuring project budgets are adhered to
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met
- Maintaining and building relationships with key stakeholders
Candidates with a trade background and/or a relevant qualification will be looked at favourably but if you have a proven history of delivering construction projects then I'd be keen to hear from you.
You will be rewarded in this role with an outstanding salary package and a long list of other benefits.
To discuss the above role in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Tom Kilby on 021839809, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter email@example.com