|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$120000 - NZ$140000 per annum + Additional Be...|
|Listed||Mon 11 Jun, 12:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
An established main contractor is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their growing team. This reputable contractor has an array of projects valuing from $1m - $18m and builds within the commercial construction sector and interiors and fit out. This is a company who are looking to invest in individuals on a long-term basis and understand the importance of loyalty and hard work. It is essential as a Project Manager that you are self motivated and work effectively with others.
It is imperative that you are technically competent so you understand the work that you are undertaking. A fit out and interiors background is ideal with the ability to multitask.
- Experience programming and planning
- Must understand budget
- Must have commercial knowledge
- Deliver multiple projects within expected time frames and to budget.
- Programming and scheduling of activities
- Lead and mentor team.
- Liaising with clients and consultants
- Developing and building relationships
- Maintaining the highest standards of safety
- Excellent Communicator with a high level of computer literacy
- Advise on strategies for the service improvements and service development
- Competitive Salary
- Includes a vehicle
- Innovative company willing to invest
- Great culture and working environment
- Exciting large commercial projects
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who holds 5 years experience and is looking for companies that help you grow and develop your current skill-sets.
If you are interested, pick up the phone and call me, Rachel Turner on 09 336 0385. And if you really feel you want to pass up on this opportunity, pass it on to someone who will jump at the chance and earn yourself $500 for a successful referral.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.