|Listed||Thu 14 Jun, 5:14 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- 20 years of existing clients
- Income bonuses when budgets are met
- Salary based on experience
Wellington based Consultancy looking for a Project Manager to join there small but highly reputable team
Your new company
This Commercial Consultancy specializes in working with a number of regular investors and developers delivering projects through the whole of New Zealand from shopping malls, retail outlets, Gyms, Childcare center's and Hotel refurbishments ranging from $5,000 to 15 million. With at least 20 to 30 million worth of projects already confirmed over the next 3 years this company prides itself on client satisfaction, whether its a 40 hour or 50 hour working week you will receive great income support when budgets and targets are achieved.
Your new role
This small office team work on delivering projects throughout the whole of New Zealand, whilst you find your feet this will be predominantly an office based role, however you will have the odd trip away to visit the guys and girls onsite and liaise and catch up with local Authorities and Contractors.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 5 years experience as a Project Manager
- Right to work in New Zealand
- Loyalty is a must to maintain existing relationships
- Responsible for managing and delivering projects on time and on budget
- Willing to work for a smaller company, with an office team of 7.
- Great communication skills, managing key stake holder relationships to make sure everyone is on the same page, and ensure client satisfaction.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Guaranteed projects with 20 plus years of existing clients
- Great income bonuses for loyalty, meeting budgets and targets
- The ability to take ownership and work autonomously, you will create your own success with on-going support from the director.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Grant Richardson on (04) 4736860 for a confidential discussion.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Grant to talk further about your career options today.