|Company||JacksCo Civil (Napier)|
|Pay & Benefits||Up to $120,000 + Company Vehicle + Accommodation|
|Listed||Thu 20 Jun, 2:40 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Accommodation Provided
• $16 million Subdivision
• Autonomy to Make Decisions & Drive Site Outcomes
• Professional Development & Mentoring From Senior Management
• Earthworks | Drainage | Roading
JacksCo Civil are a premier civil construction company who take pride in their staff and the people they employ. We are passionate about quality, health and safety and delivering the very best finished product for our clients.
Having recently won a high profile subdivision in Te Awatoto, Napier, we now require a Project Manager to join our Napier based team to oversee the construction and completion of an exciting $16 million subdivision project encompassing earthworks, roading and drainage.
Ideally for this role you will have:
• Have strong understanding of NZ Contract Law with experience managing contracts including progress claims, extensions, variations and contract negotiations
• Possess strong commercial acumen with experience in financial and project management software
• Advanced level with Microsoft Project and the understanding of links between the contract and programme
• Be able to manage a large subdivision project encompassing multiple disciplines
• Be a strong communicator and be able to manage a team including administrative staff, engineers, supervisors and foremen
• Be driven to deliver projects on time and within budget
• Communicate effectively with company owners, clients and sub contractors
This role would suit a Project Engineer looking to take the next step upwards in their career or an experienced Project Manager that can hit the ground running and make an immediate impact.
In your new role you will receive adequate support from management and the freedom to make decisions to deliver the required results.
JacksCo Civil offers a supportive, fun, transparent and honest working environment to empower you to create your own career path.
Assistance with accommodation can be provided.
Does this sound like you?
To apply, register your interest in this position, or ask for further information, contact JacksCo Civil's exclusive recruitment partner Jordan Buchanan at Buchanan Recruitment - on:
M - 021 997 871
E - email@example.com
Alternatively click on the ‘Apply now’ link below.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.