|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 27 Mar, 11:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Due to this growth they now require an additional senior member of the team, you will be delivering on a range of cost consulting services predominantly in the construction phase cost management department which can vary between managing projects, staff and performing hands on work. You are dealing with multiple stakeholders, external and internal including clients, consultants and contractors requiring a tailored style of communication for each.
Key components of this role cover:
- Evaluating tenders
- Cost management including variation claims
- Financial reporting
- Managing and leading less experienced staff
- Client service delivery
As a successful applicant, you currently:
- Possess a senior level of experience of at least 8 years predominantly; based in a reputable PQS firm
- Strong client relationship ethic
- Ability to train, mentor and inspire staff
- Sound leadership skills and as well be a team player
- Strong technically with coverage across a range of challenging projects.
- Understanding of COST X/Everest or other software
- Sound NZ building contracts knowledge and an understanding of contractual documents for responsibilities for engineer of the contract
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and upbeat firm providing outstanding career prospects.
For further information about this role, please call Matt on 09 3740872 or email email@example.com
Ref No: 90610