|Company||Adecco Personnel Limited|
|Listed||Wed 28 Mar, 5:30 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our clients' Taupo office is seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor where you will be responsible for taking full control of the pricing for the construction project and ensuring the construction costs are managed as efficiently as possible. As a QS you will prepare a schedule of quantities to estimate the material and labour costs.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Managing the finances for each residential build
- Working to keep the project on time
- Working to keep the project within the budget
- Making sure that the construction costs and production are managed as efficient as possible
- Resolving disputes between contracting parties
- Proficient in computer software packages
We require someone who has a high attention to detail, good analytical and numerical skills, excellent time management, and previous experience within the residential construction sector is essential.
Please call Liz Maclean at Adecco Personnel on 04 471 5700 for more information or push apply with your updated CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.