|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$120k - $150k p.a. + Kiwi Saver + Phone|
|Listed||Tue 3 Apr, 10:05 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our client is on of Auckland best fit out contractors responsible for creating some of the best spaces in Auckland. Projects span across fit-out and commercial construction and typically run up to $20M
With growth continuing in line with their already unrivalled reputation, a need has arised for a Quantity Surveyor to report directly to the directors.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Review of tender documentation
- Assessment of scope and risk assessment
- Tendering of sub-trades and materials
- Measuring and take-offs
- Pricing and estimation
- Contract administration
- Procurement of subcontractor and supplier agreements
- Cost control, budget monitoring and reporting
- Progress claims variations and payments
- Processing, negotiation and agreement of final accounts
- Liaising with project manager, clients, architects and other key stakeholders
This role will suit an experienced Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 5 years experience in a commercial construction or fit-out environment.
To discuss the above role in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Peter Stewart on 09 281 2862, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.