|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$60 - NZ$80 per hour|
|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 6:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Our client, a tier 2 main contractor who work on major construction projects are seeking a Senior QS add relief to some ECI work for 3 - 6 months.
The company is seeking to employ a Senior Quantity Surveyor with extensive experience within the construction market in Auckland.
- Cost Planning
- Procurement & tender evaluation
- Negotiation & preparation of contract documents
- Cost reporting
- Final accounts
- Contract administration
- Management of Quantity Surveying/Procurement Process.
- 7 + years' experience within Quantity Surveying, preferably with a main contractor
- Ideally experience in managing the commercial function of large commercial projects.
- New Zealand experience is essential
- A residency visa or citizenship is an essential criteria of this role due to it being a temporary/contract position.
To apply for this position, please send an updated cv to email@example.com or call for a confidential conversation on 021 504 639.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.