|Listed||Thu 5 Apr, 1:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
They have an immediate vacancy for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the team and deliver a large project within the Education sector.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Contract administration
- Procurement of subcontractor and supplier agreements
- Cost control, budget monitoring and reporting
- Progress claims variations and payments
- Processing, negotiation and agreement of final accounts
- Liaising with project manager, clients, architects and other key stakeholders
I am looking for applications from experienced Quantity Surveyors. You will need to have a minimum of 6 years experience in a Quantity Surveying or Estimating role. A relevant qualification is preferred.
To discuss the above role in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Tom Kilby on 09 281 2862, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter firstname.lastname@example.org