|Company||Drake New Zealand|
|Listed||Tue 10 Apr, 9:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
You will be an integral part of a high performing team who pride themselves in delivering projects on time, on budget and to a high standard.
This position will see the successful candidate thriving in a project focussed role working alongside highly respected construction professionals.
With a solid and loyal client base our client is enjoying a sustained period of growth. This role will have you working on both small and large-scale projects in Tauranga.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following criteria:
- A tertiary qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Ideally minimum of 3 years experience in a similar QS role
- Strong technical knowledge
- Efficient organisational and planning skills with an eye for detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Always looking to improve the business systems and efficiency to improve production
- Above average computer skills
Candidates must be eligable to work in NZ - APPLY with your CV and Covering Letter demonstrating why you would be the perfect Candidate!
All enquiries and applications to Drake Recruitment are treated in strict confidence.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.