|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||$70,000 - $100,000|
|Listed||Mon 12 Mar, 3:10 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Wanaka Based
- Main Contractor
- Permanent Role
Your new company
- Join an award winning, family owned and operated New Zealand Construction Company
- With a successful history of delivering high-end quality construction
- Fantastic reputation and strong pipeline of projects and opportunities
Your new role
The successful candidate will be an experienced SITE MANAGER responsible for coordinating day-to-day operations on site, ensuring the work is completed and all personnel are complying with Health & Safety. You will also be managing sub-contractors to achieve maximum efficiency throughout the programme. Being ambitious and able to think outside the box to effectively manage the onsite team will be advantagious.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to bring a proven track record of delivering high quality projects
- Previous experience in site management and strong knowledge of the New Zealand construction
- Ability to display confident leadership and time management skills and be a strong communicator
- Ideally you will be trade qualified and be a LBP
What you'll get in return
In return for your experience and skills you will be joining an experienced team of professionals who will support and offer great potential for your career development. This company offer genuine, long term opportunities with a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Grace.Considine@hays.net.nz or call Grace now on 033776656.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.