|Company||OneStaff Auckland Ltd|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 14 Mar, 6:24 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
on time and budget to the required quality standards.
Career opportunities galore, excellent dollars
Hours of Work: 40 Hours per Week. The ordinary hours of work shall be worked over five days a week from Monday to Friday 7:30-5:00. The Employee may also be required to perform such overtime as may be reasonably required by the Employer in order for the Employee to properly perform their duties. The Employee's salary fully compensates them for all hours worked.
Location: South Auckland.
We set oourselves apart from other companies by:
1 Providing their Clients with the best professional service possible.
2 Ensuring that added value is given.
3 Good clear communication with Clients and Contractors.
4 Being professional in everything we do.
5 Taking care and responsibility in all that we do.
6 Live and breathe Company culture and install in Site Staff and Contractors.
Site Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
Ensuring that at each construction site the work is being completed to programme and to above industry standard.
- Setting monthly schedules according to the project programme.
- Assessing job priorities on each site.
- Make sure employees have tools and equipment needed for job in order to ensure a good output.
- Overseeing the work and making sure it runs smoothly and as per the plan.
- Overview and check Health & Safety on sites, including:
- Make sure Health & Safety policies are being implemented
- Checking site signage and hazard boards
- Sign-in's for Inductions/SSSP's/Task Analysis
- Make sure safety precautions are followed including updating safety kits in case of any emergencies during the work.
- Communicating with the Directors, Managers and Project Managers regarding the project both positive and negative.
- Giving clear directions to workers as to what needs to be done to avoid repetitive mistakes by the workers.
- Make sure the company rules are followed on site.
- Ensuring that projects are completed on time.
- Evaluate quickest and easiest way to complete a project without sacrificing quality of the work being done.
- Report to the Directors, Managers and Project Managers with regards to the project.
- Liaise and be present at meetings with the client as and when required including issuing minutes.
- Regular communication with clients including weekly progress reports, PCG meetings.
- Overview quality in line with the company Quality Assurance procedures and complete the Quality Assurance manual as required and quickly action any remedial work.
- Manage and oversee remediation of defects in the shortest time period.
- Liaise and ensure all Local Authority inspections are requested and passed.
- Ensure all works on each project comply with the building consent, resource consent, building code Act and obtain passed inspections.
Ensure company Health and Safety policies are adhered to at all times, including but not limited to:
- Weekly Site Audit.
- Hold the weekly project site safety meeting Toolbox Talks and record a record of it in the log for future references.
- Review SSSPs.
- Undertake Inductions.
- Ensuring Site Registers are up to date.
- Reporting of Near Misses, Accidents and Incidents and assisting in investigations.
- Updating the Hazard Board.
- General monitoring of the site.
- Checking site signage is in place.
- Checking sites are secure.
- Issuing "Notice to Fix" to Contractors when in breach of our Health and Safety Policy.
If you are a top Residential Site /Project Manager living in the South Auckland do not miss out
on this opportunity to work with good people in an excellent company and earn a very good living
with a smile on your face !
Apply now . Contact Simon Ellis at One Staff, tel 021 2226864 in confidence.
You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.