|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 25 May, 11:10 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Commercial Multi Level project
- Immediate start Contract or Permanent role
Who is hiring?
Well established NZ business, operating nationally with a strong forward order book, urgently require the skills of a Commercial Site Manager to assist with a multi storey development in South Auckland. If you are looking for a permanent or contract role, this position can be tailored to suit.
With a focus on culture through delivering consistently high calibre projects, their business has continued to build and increase across their regions. Communication and the ability to work with the team to deliver the best project possible has been key.
With their work load on the increase, they now have an immediate need for a New Zealand experienced Site Manager to join their skilled workforce. You will need to have local Construction experience, have worked on Commercial builds and the ability to take a project from the outset, through to the construction completion.
Your previous experience will include, main contractors experience in New Zealand, commercial new build projects and a carpentry background backed by a proven track to Site Management.
Your knowledge will include:
- Site Health & Safety - meeting / inductions / monitoring
- Programming - working to deadlines and short term programs
- Quality monitoring - monitoring and completion of associated administration
- Sub-contractor management - day to day supervision
- Communication - contractor, own team and client team
Due to the immediate nature of this role, only applicants with New Zealand Work Rights can be considered.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV in word format to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.