|Company||Generation Homes Northland|
|Pay & Benefits||Remuneration incl company vehicle & phone|
|Listed||Mon 28 May, 9:39 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
You will be running up to 6 – 12 residential build projects at a time, mainly single level stand alone houses. Strong IT skills are essential, as you’ll be responsible for the scheduling and planning on-site. Your time will be split 50:50 between the office and site work.
Other requirements include set up each new job, oversee all sub trades, maintain a strong site presence, liaise regularly with clients as to progress, manage variations, Health and Safety policies, Time and Quality Assurance systems, costs on projects against budgets.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Proven ability in supervising residential build projects in New Zealand
- Minimum 4 years new home build experience, ideally experience for a group home builder
- Strong IT skills: MS Outlook, Excel, Word
- Good communication skills and process driven
- Experience in liaising with customers and senior management as well as on-site with contractors and supply partners
- Ability to read plans and specifications
- LBP qualified
Excellent skilled base remuneration package is on offer including company vehicle and phone.
If you think it is time to make the next step in your career and are seeking an opportunity with a company where you can build on your career and develop your skills, please apply.
For further information contact David on 09 432 7516. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have a NZ residency or valid NZ work visa.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.