|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$90,000 - $120,000 + Vehicle|
|Listed||Mon 28 May, 8:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- CONTACT - AARON MARTIN
- 09 3200901
SITE MANAGER / SUPERINTENDENT - COMMERCIAL STRUCTURES - THE ROLE
Wynter Construction are actively seeking a Commercial Site Manager with experience in Commercial Structures both Horizontal and Vertical to aid in the overall management of our clients exciting projects. Our client can comfortably act as either the Structural Sub-Contractor
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client has been a major player in the NZ Concrete Structures market for the last 20+ years. Having successfully delivered multiple small and large-scale jobs and on the back of this needing to increase in size on the back of demand our client has just hired their 100th employee and are looking to extend this to hire a Commercial Site Manager / Civil Site Manager to join the team and aid with labour force management and project delivery. The staff base consists of its own Direct Labour Force, Leading Hands, Site Managers, Project Engineers and Quantity Surveyors to name a few.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
- Leading the Project Delivery team on the Ground in a Site Management Capacity.
- Client Liaison with either Main Contractor or directly with the client if Main Contractor.
- Adherence and reporting on timelines and delivery in accordance with master programme.
- Management of Health and Safety
- Quality Assurance on Form Work and Slab Structure
- Running both local and foreign Form Workers with the help of a Team Leader
IDEAL SKILL SET / EXPERIENCE
- A relevant Trade or Tertiary Background would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of Concrete Structures both Vertical and Horizontal.
- A passion for a faced paced work environment
- A team player who doesn't mind leaving the Site Office or getting his hands dirty when necessary
- Strong knowledge of insitu concrete whether it be form work columns or large commercial slabs either on the ground or suspended mid-floor.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
The remuneration package is highly competitive and sits between $90,000 and $120,000 + Vehicle + Additional Benefits. If this or any other role is of interest please do not hesitate to get in touch with - Aaron Martin Wynter Construction -
09 3200901 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.