|Listed||Tue 29 May, 1:32 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Please review the following key requirements prior to applying:
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
- Qualification in a construction discipline at either trade level, diploma or degree
- Effective communication skills with fluent English
- IT skills, ideally an MS Project user
- Genuine focus on health and safety with ability to ensure all on site adhere to high standards
- Proven ability in maintaining project progress in accordance with programme
- Risk aware with ability to escalate issues when required
- People skills, in this role you will work closely with clients
- Right to work in New Zealand
Typically delivering projects in the $250k - $10m range, depending on the size of the projects you may be required to oversee 2 projects simultaneously.
For more details on this opportunity please contact Thomas Smith on (04) 917 0868 / 021 917 295, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com, quoting Ref: TS64105
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.