|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$60- $80 ph|
|Listed||Wed 30 May, 6:20 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
A major construction organisation has retained the services of Franklin Smith in their search for an Interior Site Manager to work on a contract basis.
This majorly complex construction project is moving into the intense fit out stage of the project and therefore they have a demand for a qualified site manager with extensive experience in the fit out and interiors industry.
The project is situated in South Auckland.
Job title: Interior Site Manager
Company type: Main Contractor
Contract type: Contractor (PAYE or GST)
Contract duration: 6 month rolling contracts (with extension)
Salary: Up to $80 per hour(DOE)
Project Types: Major Commercial Project
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Site preparation prior to commencement
- Ensuring adherence to project specifications & programme
- Ordering materials
- Health and Safety
- Subcontractor management
- Preparing site reports
- Ensuring project is delivered on schedule
- Ensuring project is delivered within the quality of brief.
- Approachable management team
- Long term contract opportunity
- Top rates of pay
- Opportunity to work alongside the industry's best
- Social and passionate team environment
For further information or to register your interest contact Michael Donaghy at Franklin Smith Construction on 021504639 or email your CV to email@example.com. All correspondence is confidential.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.