|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 31 May, 6:27 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Leading contractor in Auckland
- Exciting projects already confirmed
- Competitive remuneration package
Our client has continuously delivered high quality projects on budget and on time, maintaining its reputation as one of the leading contractors in the business. With over 20 years experience in the industry and 20 years of happy clients, this company is here to stay and is locked in for a huge year and years to come.
They are involved in a wide range of projects stretching from office fit out's to large scale commercial construction.
Off the back of consistent successful delivery, our client has been brought on to provide their construction expertise to another project based in Auckland. Construction is to begin the back end of July so if you are considering a new role or looking to move on to more exciting projects than this is certainly one to seriously consider.
The ideal candidate will be a dedicated and passionate Site Manager who can support the Auckland based team.
- Day to day site management
- Management of Foreman / leading hands on site
- Ensuring the project runs successfully and efficiently
- People management, maintaining site standards to a high level
- Scheduling and progress reporting alongside the Project Manager
- Ensuring work is conducted under correct health and safety guidelines
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years' NZ construction experience, as a Site Manager or related position
- Must have prior Commercial sector experience
- Trade qualification or tertiary degree in Construction
- Strong stakeholder management Skills and the ability to communicate with sub-contractors, council members and engineers on site
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written
- High level of attention to detail
- People management skills
Along with hard work and a high standard of production as major targets, culture is also of utmost importance to this company. Employees can expect to work hard and to be rewarded as it is understood that a happy workforce creates a better end product all round.
To apply for this role you can either send your CV over to John Hight at email@example.com or get in touch with him for a confidential chat on 022 019 3404.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.