|Company||Commercial Construction - Hamilton|
|Pay & Benefits||Competitive Salary Package on offer.|
|Listed||Thu 7 Jun, 4:53 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Established industry leader with exciting opportunity for advancement
- Hamilton location
- Number of positions from intermediate to senior
About the Company:
This leading, well-respected construction firm are looking for an experienced Site Manager for their latest exciting projects in Hamilton. The company are 100% New Zealand owned and are renowned for delivering high quality projects in commercial, industrial, education and multi-level residential developments.
About the Role:
In this role, you will play an integral part of the New Zealand leadership team delivering projects in commercial developments. You will lead by example and have an owner’s perspective on your projects. You will be able to organise your site and have it running to ensure quality, health and safety, sub trades and materials are organised well. A high amount of autonomy and trust will be placed in your position.
Skills & Experience:
- Roughly 5 + years’ experience in the construction of mid to large commercial projects in New Zealand or Australia
- 2+ years’ New Zealand experience
- Trade Qualified as a Carpenter or degree qualified in relevant area
- Strong reporting and programme skills
You will be part of a team who work hard and achieve a very high percentage of their collective and personal goals. This is a fun and friendly environment with a strong culture of team work and collaboration.
- Attractive salary package depending on experience
- On-going training and development
- High performing culture where individual and team successes are celebrated
Please note that you must be eligible to work in New Zealand without restriction